Covid-19 Level-2 Update
The team at HearMe are all prepared, and pleased to welcome you in person once again from Thursday May 14th. HearMe was founded in 2011 by Mr. Hugh Litchfield Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeon. This allows us unique access to the ultimate hygiene and protective equipment from our surgical day rooms to keep you, and our team safe.
We are currently working to contact all of our clients whose appointments were cancelled due to lockdown. We will then contact everyone awaiting recalls for their annual reviews.
OUR LEVEL 2 PROCEDURES
- Some clinics in more high risk environments will be limited.
- Please phone before attending a clinic, to avoid unnecessary contact we may be able to help you over the phone or via video call. Most hearing aid repairs can also be completed contactless in clinic.
- If close contact is required for your appointment, the clinician will be wearing masks, gloves and gowns and all surfaces and equipment will be cleaned in between every appointment, over and above Ministry of Health guidelines.
- If you have an appointment, please come on time- not too early- and only bring a support person if necessary, so we can minimise contact and allow for social distancing.
- You will be contacted the day before your appointment to make sure you are feeling well and have not been exposed to any confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19. We will also be taking and checking details in clinic for contact tracing purposes.
- Curbside or courier battery purchases and hearing aid repairs can be arranged, please phone to arrange this.
Please phone 0800 HEAR ME (0800 4327 63) for further advice or to book an appointment.